How closely are our tastes aligned?

Which Marque's do you most associate with the three flavours listed. You can lost no more than two.  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How closely are our tastes aligned? 

I am looking forward to seeing the results of the attached poll. :D

There are three flavours listed and 10 Marques. 

You can nominate no more than two marques you think  are best represented by those flavours listed.  

:cigar:

5 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

It's funny how we all describe flavors.  I've never get pancake in a cigar, I also don't get coffee in a cigar.  I can get a primary flavor but it's often not what someone else describes, and I sometimes can get a couple other identifiable background flavors.  But my favorite cigars are the ones where I can't separate much of any distinct flavors since they're so well balanced (PL Encantos comes to mind immediately).  I don't have to spend time fighting to identify what makes it delicious, it just is.

I have mates who feel exactly the same way as you do. Physiologically we all diver. Maybe it is more mental? Likely a mix of both. 

What is interesting in this exercise is the emergence of clear "traits/profiles". 

I am impressed :cigar:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I have mates who feel exactly the same way as you do. Physiologically we all diver. Maybe it is more mental? Likely a mix of both. 

What is interesting in this exercise is the emergence of clear "traits/profiles". 

I am impressed :cigar:

Selection 5 is the interesting one.  If any one of those profile flavors was more prominent, it would make me pick a different Marca.  But I've got a hard time selecting a single Marca based on that combination of flavors.  This exercise is very cool.

How can you have “pancake” as a flavor and not have San Cristobal on there?  Also missing “cocoa” for Bolivar.   surprised with Upmann and leather- for me that’s the number 2 personified.  Salted nuts and P2, etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cayman17 said:

How can you have “pancake” as a flavor and not have San Cristobal on there?  Also missing “cocoa” for Bolivar.   surprised with Upmann and leather- for me that’s the number 2 personified.  Salted nuts and P2, etc. 

I agree with you but this wasnt about having all Marques on the list 👍

• Like 1

I know this isn’t science, and just fun. But 3. leather, cream, fruit?!

Leather and fruit being a tricky one as a combo to begin with. But what „fruit“ are we talking about here?! Melon, stonefruit, apple, pear, oranges, raspberry, blueberry, lychee? :cigar::hole:

7 minutes ago, Fugu said:

But what „fruit“ are we talking about here?! Melon, stonefruit, apple, pear, oranges, raspberry, blueberry, lychee? :cigar::hole:

Durian.....definately durian :whip:

• Haha 4