It really is a beautiful presentation. Juan Lopez Seleccion Especial

14 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

The verdict: excellent cigar. The full evolution of JL. Much classier than the S1/S2. The black coffee is toned down but still present. Citrus about the same. Much more balanced. Extremely high quality leaf. Construction was good. One or two touch-ups needed but burned well for the most part. 93/94 points and with some age 95 is very attainable. If this was a Genios in regular production I'd buy it in a heartbeat. 

I need less reviews like this. Because I am doing literally everything in my power to not buy these taste/sight unseen. 

Just now, jakebarnes said:

I need less reviews like this. Because I am doing literally everything in my power to not buy these taste/sight unseen. 

Yeah, it seems these are getting universal praise. Deserved IMO. If you were willing to pay the price rest assured they're quite good. Just a shame we can't get a JL like this in regular production. Makes the brand proud. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dwamon said:

Curious what you’d sell them for once you got them. They were $1500 at a European LCDH about a year ago.

They were at 625e in Andorra a few weeks ago. Were... small batch, sold-out fast.  Remember seeing boxes around 750e in my memory is good, when released in Belgium and Germany a few months ago.