latest foursquare rums

Ken Gargett

we get very small allocations here, and the taxes/shipping etc, make them fairly expensive. but they are cracking rums.

i know many of our community have seen the Indelible. the aussie allocation is yet to leave Barbados.

i believe that the next one off the line is Sovereignty. still being bottled, i am told. 

hopefully i have a bottle or two lined up thanks to the great work of our importer. 

anyone who has tried the Indelible or if you see the Sovereignty - likely well before us - let us have impressions.  

• Like 3

At 25% the price of Foursquare, from Foursquare, RL Seales is very smooth. More $$ is not worth it to me. 

Found 2 bottles on the way home Friday. 4 of us had a little herf on the deck with Seales, 2009 and Saga City. 

2 blind tastings. Fresh from the bottle and then aired/breathed for 20 minutes. The tastings were poured by our giggling wives. I'm thinking they had their own tasting in the house but I digress. 🤣

PSD 4's all around and 4 out of 4 preferred the Seales. 🤷 

6 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

At 25% the price of Foursquare, from Foursquare, RL Seales is very smooth. More $$ is not worth it to me. 

Found 2 bottles on the way home Friday. 4 of us had a little herf on the deck with Seales, 2009 and Saga City. 

2 blind tastings. Fresh from the bottle and then aired/breathed for 20 minutes. The tastings were poured by our giggling wives. I'm thinking they had their own tasting in the house but I digress. 🤣

PSD 4's all around and 4 out of 4 preferred the Seales. 🤷 

the 10 year old seales is $120 aussie, at the importers. so from a bottleshop, it would be closer to $150/160, i'd guess (aussie).