From Boveda bag to YETI Loadout Go Box

jonahs_whale

Been into cigars for a while now, but this forum and 24:24 has really hockey sticked my general interest into basically an obsession. I used to just have a pretty typical Boveda medium sized ziplock style bag to hold 15 ish cigars for like the last 10 years. Finally upgraded to a tupperdor 2 years ago, then built out a pelican/durabox case to get me to about 80 cigars maybe 10 months ago. Alas i've outgrown that very quickly and now have moved up to a Yeti Loadout Go Box 30. 

Yeti.jpeg.1a5b423a7f2e339dc088a8478efac191.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Image_2022-01-14-09-10-32.jpeg.eb29afe14bebcd2d7ee8c993bd8c0544.jpegKakaoTalk_Image_2022-01-14-09-10-31.jpeg.bef39e4b1358d87284a67ddb327a2606.jpeg
Live in a small apt in NYC so space is a premium, otherwise i would have just bought a cooler that could fit a tuna fish hahaa. 
It's not officially a coolidor since it's not a cooler despite being a Yeti, but the lack of extra insulation just means that much more internal space! I figured if a tupperdor was working fine, I didn't necessarily need a cooler in my apt either. 

Just started filling it up, probably can fit about 250 cigars in here, probably more if i got rid of boxes, but who wants to do that? I'll likely outgrow this in 6 months though at this rate hahaha

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

I was looking at those Yeti Loadout Goboxes, but I never thought of using one as a humidor.  That’s actually a great idea.  It has the organizer built into the lid that you can use for your cigar accessories like lighters, cutters, punches and a PerfecDraw.  It also has the removable tray that you can use for singles like you’re doing and the bottom section for boxes.  Plus it’s airtight and you can even put locks on it if you wanted to keep your stash secure.