Sub $150 cool shit Christmas Gift Ideas.

When the marshmallow crossbow just doesn't cut it. 

No matter where you wage rubber band warfare, you can take your game to a whole new level with the Rubber Band Machine Gun. This all-wooden, hand-assembled, and fully-automatic rubber band gun functions very much like a Gatling gun, with seventeen barrels holding the bands. An electric motor rotates the barrels around a central axis with each trigger pull, letting you fire as many as 204 bands without reloading. Included in the box is everything you need: the RBMG itself, stand, bi-pod, 12 targets, 600 rubber bands, a shoulder strap (why not?), and an instruction manual.

image.pngimage.png

• Like 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure how many other members will consider this 'cool shit'.  But I bought it for under $150 as an early Christmas present to myself.   Me and the missus went to this shrine in Nikko before covid,

If I am not flying I use a small knife with a money clip. These are really cool. Stainless box cutter money clip. Go ahead… hack up the blade. It is a utility knife and you can buy  pack of 100 f

26 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

When the marshmallow crossbow just doesn't cut it. 

No matter where you wage rubber band warfare, you can take your game to a whole new level with the Rubber Band Machine Gun. This all-wooden, hand-assembled, and fully-automatic rubber band gun functions very much like a Gatling gun, with seventeen barrels holding the bands. An electric motor rotates the barrels around a central axis with each trigger pull, letting you fire as many as 204 bands without reloading. Included in the box is everything you need: the RBMG itself, stand, bi-pod, 12 targets, 600 rubber bands, a shoulder strap (why not?), and an instruction manual.

image.pngimage.png

Semi auto? Who wants that? Go full auto!!!!

Fully Automatic Rubber Band Minigun - Shut Up And Take My Money

Rubber Band Minigun fires elastics at 200 rounds per minute

• Like 2
  • Haha 1