Cohiba Esplendidos

Jimmy2

I have let these sticks sleep for at least 7 months but I smoked one at Christmas and it was ok and I was very optimistic about them..

But i smoke one just now at 6:05 PM on this mild day on Saturday in January.

All I can say is this cigar if not in your rotation make it one...

Date and Code :MKO Sep 04

Flavor 1 St half rich Tabasco flavor but mild ...2 ND half layer after layer spoon after spoon full of Honey and I mean honey but strong.

This has sold me that Cohiba is the best Cuba has to offer and there is no beating around the bush about it.

Cohiba might cost a bit more but I am sold there is a reason because of it.

Also I was drinking Crown Royal on ice and made this flight must more adventurous... :ok:

Of all the Cohiba marca, the Espléndidos is the one that at least for me is the most "Hit or Miss", when they are "On", they are out of this world, but unfortunately my experience has been that they are Off more so than on. :crying:

I've had a few that were good and a few that were so-so, not really off but not full on either. All of these were from the same box.

I too believe Cohiba is at least a half step up on the others. I have never had a plugged one(save one 96 SigIV) and they are well constructed. The wrappers are always top notch and this is a go to marca when I need to be sure of a cigar.