Travel Humidor - Davidoff

leebert

Hey, all -
For those who travel and bring your sticks along, does anyone have experience with the Davidoff Travel Humidor? https://us.davidoffgeneva.com/davidoff-travel-humidor/
I'm intrigued by the cigar holding design, and it's ability to keep cigars from being damaged. If you've experience with it, does it live up to the billing?
Thanks,
Lee
No experience, but it seems very nice, as it should for the price. Also being davidoff I would expect it to be very high quality in every regard.

I don't do any extended traveling much anymore so I just have a 3 cigar pocket travel carrier. Cedar lined which I like and has an excellent seal. Keeps Cigars humidity stable for a very long time.
Was also only like $30 on Amazon, which fits my budget much better than the Davidoff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have this in the Winston Churchill Edition and I really like it. Seals in humidity very well. Holders for a cutter and lighter. I just throw a Boveda in and I don’t have to worry at all. Classy carrying case that works very well for me. Not sure about traveling with it and how well it would protect the cigars in more difficult situations. 

• Like 1