Does anyone else have a 4 day Easter long Weekend?

Usually yes, I would get a four day weekend. But a few months ago before anyone at work could, I looked ahead and book-ended the 4 days with some annual leave, making it a 7 days off-for-the-price-of-3 weekend. 

I hope to do virtually nothing, apart from smoke nice cigars, drink nice booze and cook nice dinners. 

I hope everyone here with some time off gets to do the same :cigar:  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

No four day weekend for  me.  I have planned ceramic coating my wife's car on Sunday.  I plan to have it washed, IronX treated & clayed Saturday afternoon, then do the polishing and ceramic coating on Sunday.  She'll have to take an Uber to work on Monday as the coating takes a day or so to cure.  First time applying such a coating to a car.

I had Opti-Coat applied to my car when I bought it new 9 yrs ago. Water still beads, paintwork still looks great (no dulling or fading) besides the stone chips here and there, and it is easy to clean. Clayed the car in June last year, the first time since I got the coating, and the paintwork was surprisingly clean.

The coating does take 24 hrs to cure, but continues to harden over the next few weeks.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GVan said:

Absolutely - in preparation, yesterday I dry boxed (4) JL!'s, (4) JL2's, (4) Parti Shorts, (2) Punch sd Punch and (2) Lusitania's.  Going to be a great weekend!

Quality prep work