Checking in from Central Ohio

Trapper99

Hey all! Found this place a few weeks ago when I decided “ you know what, I haven’t enjoyed a cigar in 8 years, and I need to change that! This place is a wealth of knowledge and I am happy to have found it! Just received my first shipment of CC yesterday.

The wife and I are doing a DIY ICF home build, so we are looking forward to finishing that up this year and enjoying wine and cigars on our back deck.

Thanks and take care everyone

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, andrewj05 said:

Welcome! I’m also from Central Ohio.

What cigars did you jump back in with?

Howdy fellow Buckeye!

I had some Monte 4 and Punch Punch delivered. Still have HdM Epi 2 and PSD4s still inbound. Figured that’s a good base to get started on!

I remember back 15 years ago in my late teen-early 20s competition shooting days my coach in PA would light up Punch cigars on the bunker range, and they had the most wonderful aroma. So, I definitely had to get some Punch’s to try. 

Howdy fellow Buckeye!
I had some Monte 4 and Punch Punch delivered. Still have HdM Epi 2 and PSD4s still inbound. Figured that’s a good base to get started on!
I remember back 15 years ago in my late teen-early 20s competition shooting days my coach in PA would light up Punch cigars on the bunker range, and they had the most wonderful aroma. So, I definitely had to get some Punch’s to try. 

Certainly sounds like a good base to me. I have a few of those on the way too. Punch punch is still on my list though. Enjoy!