Rott

Nevrknow

Does anyone have a favorite c&c that smokes well ROTT? Being new to CC’s waiting on mine to age is killing me! ? I keep dipping into my supposed stash. 

My current lineup: pretty much the entire siglo line. Except the behike of course. A couple pds4s, mag 46s, QDs on the way.

Got a couple RYJ Cedro no3’s that I enjoyed immensely ROTT. (After 30 days rest )

Looking for something to fill the gap while I keep TRYING to age some smokes.

TYIA

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I bought my first box of CC's in August of 2019 so I'm about a year and 4 months in. Some C&C's I've enjoyed in that short time frame- SCdlH El Principe, HU Half Coronas, Partagas Mille Fleurs, RYJ #2, Punch Coronations. But if I'm being honest I think the cigars I've smoked would've improved with age. I just didn't mind smoking them ROTT as much because they were cheaper. No real way to tell what is going to be good ROTT though. Ex- My first box of Partagas MF's was UEB ABR 19- I got them in Feb. 2020. They were great ROTT even though they were less than a year old. The box was gone by mid-summer. My next box ESL OCT 18 I received in Oct. 2020. They're not nearly as good ROTT even though they were 2 YO when I received them. IMO the C&C's are not nearly as consistent as the better (more expensive) CC's. You sort of get what you get. All part of the fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As far as a C&C goes, I've had good luck with the Monte #5s ROTT and they fit the bill if you're able to get them for a deal. HUHCs also do the trick, and I'm a fan of the millie fleurs (either R&J or Parti), though it feels like they sometimes need a month or two.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2