Sir Winstons - 24:24


Recommended Posts

I made a rookie mistake last month. I ordered a 6-pack of Sir Winstons from a 24:24 in mid-December, but failed to record the box code. When the cigars arrived last week, they were wrapped in cellophane and without the box code information.

If anyone purchased Sir Winnies in the 24:24 from December 16th and could provide me with the box code you received, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2020 at 4:01 PM, FrancisK7 said:

EOS JUL 19

Whats your method for remembering the box codes ect?

Also on the 2424, the reddish orange stickers are for psp?  or HQ also?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Reuben said:

Whats your method for remembering the box codes ect?

Also on the 2424, the reddish orange stickers are for psp?  or HQ also?

Had it plugged into my spreadsheet.  

I think the stickers are whatever is available at the time, but generally I've seen red on PSP. . . I think.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, rcarlson said:

Had it plugged into my spreadsheet.  

I think the stickers are whatever is available at the time, but generally I've seen red on PSP. . . I think.  

As long as we’re asking questions, what does “Mostly” refer to on the 24/24?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

As long as we’re asking questions, what does “Mostly” refer to on the 24/24?

It refers to the box code identified.  Most but not all of what is sent is the listed box code.  The grade/quality is comparable if different though.  I've never been disappointed with what arrived and often pleasantly surprised.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.