San Cristobal 1519 500th Anniversarios

Not sure these are available yet, and since they are a Humi release expect them to be at least $1,500+ depending on how ornate they go. They are big cigars so the Humi won't be small. You won't find many people who will have sampled one.

41 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Not sure these are available yet, and since they are a Humi release expect them to be at least $1,500+ depending on how ornate they go. They are big cigars so the Humi won't be small. You won't find many people who will have sampled one.

If I recall correctly, each humidor holds 100 cigars, so I expect the entire humidors will be very pricey.

Would love to get my hands on a few sticks.

1 hour ago, nino said:

If this is about the SCDLH Roques - they are great cigars, truly excellent.

Yes, sir.  Those are the ones.  I stumbled across a handful.  They are from the festival packs.  I will light one up in a couple weeks. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vinnyvega said:

Yes, sir.  Those are the ones.  I stumbled across a handful.  They are from the festival packs.  I will light one up in a couple weeks. 

I am 100% certain you will enjoy them ! I have so far the few I have smoked.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, nino said:

If this is about the SCDLH Roques - they are great cigars, truly excellent.

Unfortunately, Festival release cigars too often differ greatly from the official releases. Hopefully they match your experience.

15 hours ago, mt1 said:

If I recall correctly, each humidor holds 100 cigars, so I expect the entire humidors will be very pricey.

Yep. I had the 20th Anniversaries in my mind which are humis of 20. Humis of 100 are going to be outrageously expensive. I hope those that had them at the Festival enjoyed them because there won't be many floating around that the price they will likely sell for. 

9 minutes ago, La_Tigre said:

Where would you look for one of these or other humidor/book releases?

The same place you look for Unicorns. 

Releases like this rarely hit the open market. If the Distributors and LCDH owners of the world don't but them all up, the rest go straight to their best customers. Long before they have the chance of escaping into the wild. I shouldn't be, but I am still surprised that there are so many people willing to spend $15,000, $50,000 or $350,000 for a box of cigars. In the main, stuff like this is like Old Ferrari's, the people that buy them don't do it to use/smoke em, they collect them.

On 7/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, Corylax18 said:

The same place you look for Unicorns. 

Releases like this rarely hit the open market. If the Distributors and LCDH owners of the world don't but them all up, the rest go straight to their best customers. Long before they have the chance of escaping into the wild. I shouldn't be, but I am still surprised that there are so many people willing to spend $15,000, $50,000 or $350,000 for a box of cigars. In the main, stuff like this is like Old Ferrari's, the people that buy them don't do it to use/smoke em, they collect them.

I’ve seen a couple randoms in the wild but I suspect finding anything specifically would be grail hunting.

At 4000 CUC for a Cohiba humidor release, I can see how the others get real expensive.