A nice surprise

A little while ago my wife’s friend received a trip to Cancun as a bonus at work. We watched their dogs while they were away and a few days after they got there she told my wife that her husband got me something as a thank you. He was really excited about and knew I was going to love it.  They know I’m into cigars so a horrendous fake is instantly what I figured. I dropped their dogs off and left them in the kennel out back the afternoon they were coming home. My wife finally visited her and went she got home I saw a ziplock bag with a smoke in it. She handed it to me and I could believe it, a Siglo VI. Turns out they were staying at the resort where the Cohiba Atmosphere is. Quite a pleasant surprise considering the last time one of her friends brought me something back from Mexico I had to tell her she bought a sampler of floor sweepings. 

AC34E6F1-EC1A-4243-BBA3-700B9E6BA80E.jpeg

• Like 1

The sampler box was from a friend around Christmas time. She was really excited to give it to me but she could tell when I looked at them there was something wrong. I have a horrible poker face. She was really bummed but we all had a good laugh about it. The single upfront is the one that was recently gifted to me. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Boxer1 said:

The sampler box was from a friend around Christmas time. She was really excited to give it to me but she could tell when I looked at them there was something wrong. I have a horrible poker face. She was really bummed but we all had a good laugh about it. The single upfront is the one that was recently gifted to me. 

That’s very nice of your friend. It’s always about the intention. 

• Like 2