Brands with creamy flavour texture

I know discussing flavours are a bit tricky as it’s very subjective. That said I’m often curious of others experiences. 

A friend and I were smoking a monty nr 2 (4 yrs old) and a upmann nr 2 (6 yrs old). I felt the upmann had a lots of creamy character in the flavour and thicker chewier smoke opposed to the monty which was more “raw tobacco” and slightly bitter sweet. 

My question is, what brands do you rate as the creamiest? Are there particularly cigars in that brand that stands out? Thanks

• Like 1

I'm having an Epicure Especial right now, it's creamy all right. Medium coffee/cream/sugar mix.

• Like 2

I think most cuban marcas can deliver cream. For example I actually find partagas quite creamy (more savoury). Ive had plenty of creamy montes too (more cafe cream style).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dicko said:

I think most cuban marcas can deliver cream. For example I actually find partagas quite creamy (more savoury). Ive had plenty of creamy montes too (more cafe cream style).

I agree. That’s what I’m missing whenever I smoke a non cuban. Sometimes though, I come across Cuban cigars that’s extra creamy, my cup of tea ??