Humidor's

Since Bob is no longer taking orders on Aristocrats, is there another option? Similar to his? I have a 48 Plus, really never thought I would grow out of it and well I am fighting to find room!

I placed an order about a month ago with Avallo.  Matt is a great guy and was very resposive to all my questions-both by email and phone.  And he is definitely much busier since Aristocrat stopped taking orders.  He told me 10-12 weeks is about what I should expect.  

On 5/16/2019 at 5:56 PM, mtd057 said:

I placed an order about a month ago with Avallo.  Matt is a great guy and was very resposive to all my questions-both by email and phone.  And he is definitely much busier since Aristocrat stopped taking orders.  He told me 10-12 weeks is about what I should expect.  

I’d take that with a grain of salt. I placed an order in February and it’s still not finished but he is swamped.

44 minutes ago, Eric05 said:

does anyone have an avallo? There pictures online are so old

I plan to post a bunch of pictures and a review as soon as mine is delivered. 

1 hour ago, MD Puffer said:

I’d take that with a grain of salt. I placed an order in February and it’s still not finished but he is swamped.

let me know!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MD Puffer said:

February 16th here. I basically copied one I saw on here. but plan on posting pictures of my room and humidor when it is finished. 

This is exactly what I did. Same time frame as well. By all accounts he makes fantastic humidors so I'm looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk