Game of Thrones fans... do you agree with this...?

While I generally agree that the cinematography and production values remained high even as the writing cratered, there were some major slip-ups there as well.  "The Long Night" was so dark that it was impossible to see what was happening a good chunk of the time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much my thoughts:

Total garbage...john kills the queen and the unsullied just capture him? come on...this was a completely half hearted effort to end the show...

10 hours ago, Deeg said:

While I generally agree that the cinematography and production values remained high even as the writing cratered, there were some major slip-ups there as well.  "The Long Night" was so dark that it was impossible to see what was happening a good chunk of the time.

Good point.  I also enjoyed the multiple star bucks cups and bottles of water left on the set.  100% laziness all around.

I kept hearing D&D just wanted to be done so they can go work on more Star Wars.  Is that actually true?  We don't need a dozen more Star Wars movies... ugh.  

16 minutes ago, RyviaUSA said:

Good point.  I also enjoyed the multiple star bucks cups and bottles of water left on the set.  100% laziness all around.

I kept hearing D&D just wanted to be done so they can go work on more Star Wars.  Is that actually true?  We don't need a dozen more Star Wars movies... ugh.  

It’s true they’re working on new SW movies (sigh), but that bit about just wanting to be done is probably just unfounded slander.

4 minutes ago, Deeg said:

It’s true they’re working on new SW movies (sigh), but that bit about just wanting to be done is probably just unfounded slander.

Yeah who knows.  Just frustrating the break between seasons 7 and 8 was the longest break ever only to release a lousy 6 episodes that screamed laziness and horrendous writing.  

Previously, they could release 10 episode masterpieces with only a year to do it.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...