Sancho Panza Coronas Gigantes '03 (SSTWR)

Very nice, thanks for the review mate!  Glad to see folks from the pass still enjoying their cigars!

I've had some terrible examples of SPCG from the tough years, but when these are on, they are absolutely brilliant cigars.  The 2003s of these never let me down.

• Like 1

I'm glad you got a good one @topdiesel! From that box I think 7 were 88-89 and two were 95+ in my mind, all had excellent construction. Since the box pass I actually was able to get a couple more 2003 boxes from the same fellow. I'll have to post up a review from the second box over the weekend and see if the magic is there.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 1:54 PM, Notsocleaver said:

I'm glad you got a good one @topdiesel! From that box I think 7 were 88-89 and two were 95+ in my mind, all had excellent construction. Since the box pass I actually was able to get a couple more 2003 boxes from the same fellow. I'll have to post up a review from the second box over the weekend and see if the magic is there.

Thanks for posting the box code in the thread.  I haven't seen your review and hope you actually have time to post it up.  I am super curious to see how that box is smoking.  Hope you struck gold twice.

Nice review, congrats on the win also! Will make that surprising Delicious sugary sweet taste memory in the stick even sweeter.

• Like 1