Ramon Allones STA JUN 09 Celestiales Finos (RARW)

This will be a quick review - Sorry but at work :whistle:

First off I appreciate Ramon Allones - One of my current favorites

Got these from Rob.... well a while back - Thanks FOH!

I picked the ugly duckling of the bunch - Selective herd reduction.

Construction looked good and the proof was in the smoking - Did really well.

At cold and first third were similar..... I imagine a close describer would be teething off a Cabretta glove after tossing bales of fresh hay all day - Leather, earth, grassy with dab of salt 

Second third brings thoughts of a light smear of Tip Tree Tawny Marmalade on blackened toast and slight caramel background - Tasty combo :hungry:

Third thru end of line …. Beaver LOL -- Ok not that but a wet woody scent like coming upon the spot where the pesky mammal destroyed what was once a mighty oak

Great smoking - No issues - Start to finish a fine Cigar

My ranking on this one would be 90 maybe a squeak more.

If you got them.... Smoke them!

IMG_7223.JPG

IMG_7226.JPG

IMG_7234.JPG

• Like 3

I didn't buy these based on the look on the faces of Rob and Smithy when they first reviewed the cigar. Both looked as if they could puke at any moment as the strength of the cigar  kicked in. By the time word was out that the RACS had come around it was too late for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joeypots said:

I didn't buy these based on the look on the faces of Rob and Smithy when they first reviewed the cigar. Both looked as if they could puke at any moment as the strength of the cigar  kicked in. By the time word was out that the RACS had come around it was too late for me.

That convinced me to try them. :D And the first ones I smoked were deadly, but delicious. I swear my brain was swimming in my skull, when I smoked them.  Over time,they've tamed down a bit but still have a nice bold, flavour profile.