And you thought your Monday mornings sucked sometimes...

Parramatta Eels winger Blake Ferguson will be waking up today with this ever so slightly crooked snoz and some possible broken ribs after a somewhat bruising loss to the Canberra Raiders last night... Might be hard for Blake to pick a winner for a while. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.09.24 am.png

mind you, joe theisman is looking at that, going so what!

what is sadly always forgotten about that is that the skins still went on to beat the giants. 

and even as a rusted-on skins fan for whom watching the cowgirls, giants, iggles sink without a trace is close to heaven, one had to admire taylor as one of the truly greatest of all time. 

13 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

what is sadly always forgotten about that is that the skins still went on to beat the giants. 

and even as a rusted-on skins fan for whom watching the cowgirls, giants, iggles sink without a trace is close to heaven, one had to admire taylor as one of the truly greatest of all time. 

Mother of God... 

5 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

Always had to turn away with this one. It was horrendous.

Just now, smokum said:

Always had to turn away with this one. It was horrendous.

still do. i posted it but i certainly could not bring myself to watch through it. 

strange that alex smith's injury apparently very similar and yet seemed so much more innocuous. 

Theismann and Smith's Tib/Fib breaks are nasty indeed.  I think Marcus Lattimore's knee dislocation against Tennessee in 2012, and Johnny Knox's back injury against the Seahawks in 2011 are the two American football injuries that will forever stick in my brain.  Just brutal.