NRL Footy Tipping Comp... Join now!

The NFL is about to wind up, which means the NRL is not far from kick-off here! :2thumbs: As maddening as the footy can be, sometimes having me swearing off ever watching a game again, I always find myself longing for the advent of a new season. Yep. It's a sickness...

Anyhoo, this comp will, of course, be of primary interest to Aussies, but anyone willing to have a crack can enter. The season kicks off on Mar 14th so, at this stage, I'm just gauging what sort of numbers we might get for this--we probably need at least 10 to make it worthwhile. 

If we get the numbers, I'll set-up an FOH comp off-site somewhere (probably NRL.com), and El Pres is offering similar prizes to the NFL tipping comp.

More details will follow, but for now, post a reply below if you're keen to join! :yes:

--

UPDATE: One week to go! Comp is now set-up. Go here to join: https://tipping.nrl.com/comps/join?code=ETY3MEUW

You'll need an NRL account first. Click the link after registering on nrl.com

Let me know of any probs.

Cheers!

21 hours ago, El Presidente said:

in 

and Ben....give us an update on the NFL comp :thumbsup:

Update coming tomorrow - post super Bowl

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on this... I think we're up to 7 or 8 people in now (I've done some recruiting on the side). That's enough for me to start up the comp. We can continue to build numbers before kick-off... That's numbers as in members, not joints. Just to clarify. ; )

I'll get a comp set up and post the details here when done. Thanks.

First round is one month away today. Bring on the footy! :buddies:

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

Ok. If you had to create an account first, try clicking the link again after that. The link should join you up automatically. It worked for Ben this morning, so it should be all good. 

okay, it just took a little time to register within - did that and nothing but have done it again and all good. 

but it just shows you and me and no one else?

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

okay, it just took a little time to register within - did that and nothing but have done it again and all good. 

but it just shows you and me and no one else?

I thought Ben joined this morning, but he may have just tested the link. Others are joining. 

For some reason I'm unable to get through to the team link. Just keeps putting me to the same screen asking for the tipping team name. Can you please give me the name so that I can search it that way

5 minutes ago, Chucko8 said:

For some reason I'm unable to get through to the team link. Just keeps putting me to the same screen asking for the tipping team name. Can you please give me the name so that I can search it that way

That is asking for your username (eg Chucko8). Once you choose your username, click on the link again, and you'll be added into the comp.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fuzz said:

That is asking for your username (eg Chucko8). Once you choose your username, click on the link again, and you'll be added into the comp.

Cheers Fuzz. Got it sorted now thank you

• Like 1