eating weird stuff

Puffed rice?
[mention=22125]jerrybrowne[/mention] what was the flavor
like in the mealworms?
i had so many pet reptiles growing up, who i fed mealworms to. Always wondered how they taste  

Nutty. The mealworms were the best of the bunch. Crickets were rough- too much exoskeleton....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

34 minutes ago, jerrybrowne said:

Nutty. The mealworms were the best of the bunch. Crickets were rough- too much exoskeleton....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Huh!! Not what I would’ve expected. Maybe I’ll have to get a batch of mealworms and give em a shot ? 

This reminds me of a Marlon Brando movie called "The Freshman".  

From the Internet Movie Database:

Storyline

Clark Kellogg is a young man starting his first year at film school in New York City. After a small time crook steals all his belongings, Clark meets Carmine "Jimmy the Toucan" Sabatini, an "importer" bearing a startling resemblance to a certain cinematic godfather. When Sabatini makes Clark an offer he can't refuse, he finds himself caught up in a caper involving endangered species and fine dining.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099615/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_9

You know with so many good things to eat why are we talking about tarantulas for dinner. .... just sayin. :confused:

9 minutes ago, GWG said:

You know with so many good things to eat why are we talking about tarantulas for dinner. .... just sayin. :confused:

Have you tried tarantula? How do you know that it isn't the tastiest thing you'll ever try?

Once you have tried it, you'll know the taste. Then you can say, "This cigar has touches of cedar, earth, toasted tobacco, espresso.... and a hint of barbecued tarantula."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Have you tried tarantula? How do you know that it isn't the tastiest thing you'll ever try?

Once you have tried it, you'll know the taste. Then you can say, "This cigar has touches of cedar, earth, toasted tobacco, espresso.... and a hint of barbecued tarantula."

Can't argue with that , and who wouldn't want a cigar with a hint of barbecued tarantula<_< sorry I'm still having trouble with the hairy feet....