DC area herf?

26 minutes ago, Cigarsandmalts said:

Does NoVA count? If so I’m game!

Of course! I’m interested in getting to know folks in the whole metro area. I’m out of Reston, myself 

9 minutes ago, Head83 said:

Hell yeah!   Arlington area here but work in the District. 

Sweet! I work in arlington and live in reston. 

Let’s see how much interest we can get, then work our a day/venue. 

Winchester, Va here. I am interested. There are about 7 Old Virginia Tobacco cigar shops around NOVA. I believe they all have lounges, but don't allow alcohol. Possibility?

2 hours ago, NYgarman said:

Winchester, Va here. I am interested. There are about 7 Old Virginia Tobacco cigar shops around NOVA. I believe they all have lounges, but don't allow alcohol. Possibility?

I don’t drink, so not allowing alcohol is mo issue for me. There’s an off chance that i may be able to host as well. Depends on how many people. 

9 hours ago, NYgarman said:

The OVT at 7 Corners has told me several times that I am welcomed to bring my own drink if I want. 

My son lives in Falls Church, I might be able to get up there depending...keep me posted.

Excellent! OVT in 7 corners would be nice. That’s where i used to pick out my dad’s cigars for him as a kid. That was back when it was tobacco barn and Candy ran the joint. 

Let’s give this some time, see how many folks are interested, and get a date set. 

Is a Saturday good for everyone?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Excellent! OVT in 7 corners would be nice. That’s where i used to pick out my dad’s cigars for him as a kid. That was back when it was tobacco barn and Candy ran the joint. 

Let’s give this some time, see how many folks are interested, and get a date set. 

Is a Saturday good for everyone?

In Myrtle Beach with family this week for spring break vacation. But if you all decide on Saturday then go for it, and I will see you for the next round! Cheers!

14 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

In Myrtle Beach with family this week for spring break vacation. But if you all decide on Saturday then go for it, and I will see you for the next round! Cheers!

I wasn’t talking about this coming Saturday. Would prefer to plan atleast a few weeks in advance. 

Plus I just went to the dentist today. Having surgery ne t tuesday and won’t be able to smoke for up to 2 weeks after that. ?

We have an office in Herndon and my parents live in Severna Park. I'm actually going up this week. Unfortunately for my fathers memorial. Would love to hang or, but it's on Saturday. I come up every 6 weeks so hopefully I'll catch up with you all about time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mrmessy said:

We have an office in Herndon and my parents live in Severna Park. I'm actually going up this week. Unfortunately for my fathers memorial. Would love to hang or, but it's on Saturday. I come up every 6 weeks so hopefully I'll catch up with you all about time.

Sorry to hear about your father. 

Sorry to hear about your father. 
Thanks. He passed in January. His birthday is on Sunday. So, we are having a memorial for him. One of my last moments with him was smoking a cigar. Don't think I'll be able to smoke one without thinking about him again.

Hope you guys have a great time. Let me know when the next one is.

11 minutes ago, mrmessy said:

Don't think I'll be able to smoke one without thinking about him again.

I have a lot of really nice flashbacks of my dad and my old friend Tommy when i smoke certain cigars. Just the smell of opening an old box of 898s brings me back to hangin out in Tommy’s living room, tossin popcorn for the dog to hoover up ?

Saturday’s are good for me as well.  Would be better to make this happen in April as I will be traveling most of May then moving in June.  

[mention=20054]mgcrunch[/mention] [mention=29540]Cigarsandmalts[/mention] [mention=7594]NYgarman[/mention] [mention=30941]old surf dog[/mention] [mention=29989]Dmpotocek[/mention] [mention=21800]Nguneer[/mention] [mention=31260]mrmessy[/mention]

Saturday, April 28th @ 7 corners OVT - this sound like a plan?

I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk