Palio Cutter

I have had a Palio cutter for just over a year and I love it. I am assuming it is one of the Chinese made ones but I can’t fault it so far. It’s a shame that these seem to have become a bit hit and miss for people, particularly considering they were apparently so good before. 

This was my first ‘premium’ cutter and the difference it made was astounding. It’s still the only fancy cutter I own, although those xikar xo’s do look quite nice....

It's not only the product quality that has slid, but the new owner did not want to honor the lifetime warranty when mine bit the dust. Apparently they haven't been reimbursing authorized dealers who replace the customer's broken cutter, leaving the B&M owners holding the bag, so all of my locals now refuse to stock/exchange damaged Palios. It took a call to a consumer advocacy agency to get Palio to honor the warranty.

From here on out, I'm never buying another Palio (or Quality Importers) product. Xikar all the way (they're superior cutters with excellent customer service).