Trinidad La Trova

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, shamz84 said:

That's more like the pricing I want to see...I was hearing it would be around 300 which put me right off

www.themysterywhisky.co.uk

Definitely sounds too good to be true when every other retailer is fairly close in price 

• 2 months later...

Only managed to order some singles in Germany. Will have to wait two month at least before I get my hands on them?

• 1 month later...

Was lucky and made it back to Germany earlier than expected! Also picked up a box of La Trova at Dubai Duty Free. Will wait a bit before I smoke the first on though.

In Europe they’re available at most Casa’s these days.

13 hours ago, FidelCashflow said:

It seems like it's mostly Trinidad that sells 12s. Anyone have tribal knowledge as to why that is the case?

It's always been a thing with Trinidad.  Most of their releases that are not in Petaca's (aka cardboard 3/5 count packs) are released in 12 or 24 counts.  There is the odd 50 count box here and there that breaks the mould though.  Habanos' has been trying to raise Trinidad's status as their premier brand (over Cohiba) not sure why.  But that campaign resulted in these weird box counts.  How odd is that?  Normally, you'd feel ripped off getting 1 less stick from any other Marca's 25 count. But then again, you get 2 more than most 10 count releases.  :lol:  Of course, price factors in to correct that fact.  

• Like 3