Vegueros Entretiempos, SUE ENE15 : Ode to the 47 to 52 gauge review week.

I am seriously impressed with this cigar.  I know it's not special per say, but it's damn enjoyable. I'm also seriously digging the Petit Edmundo.  I wish they would've called it the Vegeuros Petit Edmundo because that is way easier to say.

Anyways after having the Magnum 50 I wasn't ready to go back inside and warm up dinner (I smoked WAY too much food this weekend, but the plus of that is I love leftovers and wanted to be lazy this week).  So a smaller cigar was on deck.

The wrapper is oily and silky smooth.  Love this shade of wrapper too.  The smoke output wasn't just enough but I was looking for more.  The smoke was light and airy, which unfortunately didn't leave a lasting flavor in the mouth.  There was no transition in flavors in this cigar, but the body of the cigar started at medium and when i put the cigar down it was up to full.  Mostly got lemongrass, hay, and salt.

Cigar lasted about 45 minutes.  88/100.  If the smoke output were more and the flavors lasted longer it'd be a solid 91/92 cigar.  I've had 3 of these and they are continuing to evolve.  Assuming the smoke output or how long the flavors I don't see it getting much above a 91 or so with another years worth of age.  That said it's an enjoyable little cigar if you don't have a ton of time.

IMG_20170531_173350810.jpg

• Like 1