What's up for the weekend?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like @canadianbeaver, my spouse and I are in Hawaii this week and through the weekend for a business reward trip.  This is the downtime just following spring break, so the island is fairly depopulated

Well I started the weekend having a nice long chat with @Fuzz and having a laugh about my near-death experience midweek. A 4WD Ute swerved into my lane across a painted median strip after he miss

Making a toasted cheese sandwich and reading junk mail. Enjoy living vicariously through me!

On 4/27/2017 at 9:26 PM, El Presidente said:

I need pictures of you in an Astronaut suit :D

I am in the Harry Potter Space Program...

IMG_8078.thumb.JPG.2bdfae68c064dca204e27fb19cb88487.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PatrickEwing said:

Hmmm. Bold play here. Not sure I would post this. Were you truly injured? Because "wala" is a nice, albeit suspect, manner in which to describe recovery from bodily harm thanks to a "quack" doctor.

As to the wonderful design and structure of our legal system, I'll leave the billions of dollars of national harm and retardation to our economy that these actions cause for another discussion. 

I too got rear ended in my AMG MB GL63 about 2 months ago. Messed up a new vehicle 6k miles totaled the E class MB who hit me.  Deployed all the airbags on his car ect. I got whacked pretty good and have been to the back Dr 2-3 times a week -real PITA.  The other guys insurance co is jerking me around about little crap like a rental while my car is getting repaired and I am sure we will fight over diminished value on my vehicle which now has a carfax ding. So, I have no choice but to sue the crap out of them or take it in the shorts if I do nothing.  Sad situation.

Patrick- do u live in Charlotte?  Know Bobby Sabates?

7 hours ago, Winchester21 said:

I too got rear ended in my AMG MB GL63 about 2 months ago. Messed up a new vehicle 6k miles totaled the E class MB who hit me.  Deployed all the airbags on his car ect. I got whacked pretty good and have been to the back Dr 2-3 times a week -real PITA.  The other guys insurance co is jerking me around about little crap like a rental while my car is getting repaired and I am sure we will fight over diminished value on my vehicle which now has a carfax ding. So, I have no choice but to sue the crap out of them or take it in the shorts if I do nothing.  Sad situation.

Patrick- do u live in Charlotte?  Know Bobby Sabates?

The legal system exists for a purpose and if needed should be used to whatever extent necessary. The previous discussion  framed it a bit flippantly but he cleared it up. 

Nope, I don't live anywhere near Charlotte and don't know of Bobby. Why do you ask? 

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, Fuzz said:

After my long talk to @JohnS, I'm afraid to say, the accident did affect him quite severely. His injuries have severely affected him to the point where he's taking waaay too long to smoke a petit corona (45-60min), and his mental state is none too good either.... he was considering smoking an NC! :P

Haha....hmmm, I wonder what those upcoming Davidoff Limited Culebra Editions will taste like? :clap::lmao:

Davidoff_Culebra_Unit.thumb.jpg.05d52ff3d9e8bf8f698f493a3e77a090.jpgDavidoff-Discovery-Culebras-box.thumb.jpg.ef6106f5a4a74765846eba7af6c0c548.jpg

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:52 AM, BuzzArd said:

@JohnS, glad you pulled through, Brother!!  Thank Goodness you and your son are safe. 

Cheers @BuzzArd, I warmly appreciate your well-wishes, and others too in this thread. I completed my 5-page letter yesterday. Now I'll e-mail it to the Insurance Company and await the long process (of arbitration). 

1 hour ago, Drguano said:

IMG_8087.thumb.JPG.887e18108553a67d251ed957eb5a50c0.JPG

Brilliant :party:

I watched the end of "Deep Impact" yesterday. 

Feel safer knowing you are the right man to put those nukes in that hurtling asteroid :D

5 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Brilliant :party:

I watched the end of "Deep Impact" yesterday. 

Feel safer knowing you are the right man to put those nukes in that hurtling asteroid :D

You can count on me! Oops!

Celebrating my sons 16th birthday and he keeps asking me when will he be 21 for Vegas and a Cuban cigar...LoL

On 29/04/2017 at 8:51 AM, Smoker said:

Someone called Mr Glass flying on a trapeze.  This has disaster written all over it! :o

Funny you say that - you should have seen my first attempt on Saturday :P.  Everything went wrong and I went falling head first towards the net so fast that the guy manning the safety lines was lifted about 2 meters in the air stopping me.  No harm done and I went straight back up to try again and got the catch later in the day.

2 hours ago, MrGlass said:

Funny you say that - you should have seen my first attempt on Saturday :P.  Everything went wrong and I went falling head first towards the net so fast that the guy manning the safety lines was lifted about 2 meters in the air stopping me.  No harm done and I went straight back up to try again and got the catch later in the day.

Told you not to light a cigar mid-flight. :P