Blind Tasting Results for Cigar Number One and Revealing Cigar Number One

My sample was an absolute cracker. Although I'd never tried a Punch-Punch before, there were a lot of familiar flavours in there so I took a punt.

0-1. Good news is I'll definitely be buying a box of these shortly.

On to Cigar No.2...

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone By now you should have received your Blind Tasting pack as they were shipped out a couple of weeks ago (if you haven't don't panic you have heaps of time  ) For those who have sm

I'll be busy with work over the next few weeks so I decided to light up Blind Tasting cigar No. 1 this weekend. The cigar has a nice looking wrapper. Clip the cap, nice draw as well. Picking

What a lovely night in Texas to smoke a cigar. Obviously, I've got my Shiner (at least a version of it) and Topo Chico ready to go. After a quick cut and cold draw, there are hints of grass, toasted t

On 4/5/2017 at 9:13 AM, dominattorney said:

I too, am 1/5, surprisingly as I have only had one or two Punch Punch's in the past.  Basically guessed based on wrapper color, and the fact that I've never had a Romeo cigar burn as true as Cigar no 1.  I'd beg a point of clarification, if it's not too gauche--as I never expected to get any of these right, what is the procedure for claiming the $25 prize for getting individual cigars?  Can it be applied toward a 24 24 sale or just a store purchase?  Thank you.  Looking forward to taking a swing at Cigar 2 in a week or so. 

Did I miss something? I did not know there is 25$ credit if you guess cigar correctly.

How does it work?

3 minutes ago, seattledude said:

Did I miss something? I did not know there is 25$ credit if you guess cigar correctly.

How does it work?

Can be used on 24:24 or from the carts for over $125.  I assume you just let Di know.  

• Like 1