Hupmann

I do like the HU Petit Corona but when I look over the amount of the of different cigars

under the Hupmann family I'm a little over whelmed;

H   U           Corona Junior

"     "            Major

"     "            Minor

"     "            Epicures

"     "            Half Coronas

"     "            Mag 50

"     "           Mag 56 EL 2015

"     "           Noellas

"     "           Regalias

"     "           Robustos EL 12

"    "            Royal Robustos

"    "            #2

"    "           Conn A

"     "          Mag 46

"      "        Majestics

Well if I can't meet my needs with the array of HU smokes still available then I guess

I'm in trouble in the HU department!

CAO Mates

• Like 1

You forgot the best one of all--Sir Winston.  And the Connie 1!  And now you have the Mag54 as well.  Choices abound.  I really believe the 3 standout cigars of Upmann are Mag46, Connie A and Sir Winston.  I am somewhat new to Upmann and really wish I would have realized how great they are a long time ago.  

• Like 2

I believe that H Upmann make consistently good cigars across there whole range. I have not tried the noellas or the EL's though.

As  Zeedubbya said don't miss out on the Connie 1's. a classic robusto/hermosa 4.

• Like 2

Upmann has been my favorite marca, and my absolute favorite cigars under said marca are the Mag50, Sir Winston, Mag56 LE 2015 and Connie A, and in no particular order. They've all been brilliant cigars for me in the past few years, and are definitely among my overall CC favorites.

• Like 1

I bought a box of H U Half Coronas last year. Mainly because I needed a shorter smoke for those times. It was nice but there were about 5 or 7 that were constructed poorly (plugged, poor/uneven combustion etc). 

Didn't throw me off as I liked the taste and they were great on the run!! Will get another box one day.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, laficion said:

Hi  F.O.H.er"s,

I've been smoking the H.Upmann Epicure No. 1 now for a longggg time and I would not change

my H. Upmannship for anything. Because they are so good.

Guy;)

True, they are. Those H.Upmann Epicures are a nice short Panatela size, similar to the discontinued Petit Upmann.

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

True, they are. Those H.Upmann Epicures are a nice short Panatela size, similar to the discontinued Petit Upmann.

Hi there all,

Just for the info, H. D. M. Epicure No. 1 are  Corona Gorda size and I'm a Corona Gorda guy. LOL LOL  .

Guy  :D