How does a cigar Habanos.com announced on their website....

How does a cigar Habanos.com announced  on their website October 19th 2010...Get purchased Jan 2017 with a date code FEB 16? 

http://www.habanos.com/en/noticias/allones-superiores-de-ramon-allones/?age-verified=d7afe386e7

"The brand founded in 1837, is known by being the first one to pack the cigars in boxes decorated with labels as we know it today. The Habanos manufactured under this brand has a well gained recognition among all smokers and they are made in the emblematic Partagás Cigar Factory.  This new size, Allones Superiores, (girth 46 and 143 mm long) whose factory name is a Corona Gorda is made up of only 5000 boxes comprising 10 units each, and will surely delight the most demanding palates."

I guess "how" isn't the right question but just wondering if anyone has some insight on what's wrong with the process over there. Even with poor planning, production, tobacco issues I'd think they could get 5000 boxes of 10 out...I feel like I'm missing something. 

Snip20170124_1.pngfullsizeoutput_838.jpegfullsizeoutput_839.jpeg

3 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

In the case of the Superiores....excellent cigar at an excellent price. Don't discourage them :D

Yes, indeed. You wouldn't believe it, but I actually had an ETP Feb 16 Ramon Allones Superiores yesterday afternoon when the summer rains (finally) came. Two guesses who picked it (for me) ! :cigar:;) :D

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Yes, indeed. You wouldn't believe it, but I actually had an ETP Feb 16 Ramon Allones Superiores yesterday afternoon when the summer rains (finally) came. Two guesses who picked it (for me) ! :cigar:;) :D

The Big Dog?

3 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

How does a cigar Habanos.com announced  on their website October 19th 2010...Get purchased Jan 2017 with a date code FEB 16? 

HSA changed their approach with respect to LCDH releases beginning with the release of the 2012 Hoyo EE. This was the first LCDH release to have no stated production run. HSA also stopped discontinuing LCDH releases in 2011. Since 2011 all releases in existence have remained in perpetual production, meaning the re-released HU Noellas, the LGC Inmensos and the RA Superiores became unshackled from their originally stated production limits. All current and future LCDH releases would become essentially regular production. 

• Like 2