Punch Corona: UTA JUL 07: Discontinued Cigar Review Weekend

Punch Corona

Box Code UTA JUL 07

20170122_215622.jpg

Nice Cuban draw, very faint tobacco and cocoa on the cold.

20170122_221231_Burst01.jpg

First third:  Cedar and leather up front then cream and light cocoa with a long dark honey finish.  Nice white pepper tingle on the retro.

20170122_223532.jpg

Second third: Leather and woody flavors dominate.  I start to get the white pepper on the back of my tongue and throat.  Cream is fading and dark honey is no longer present.

20170122_231150_Burst01.jpg

Final third:  Flavors really intensified all the way to the nub.  Wood dominates with Mahogany, Oak and Cedar. New Leather is close behind and very pronounced.  The spice has ramped up and  the pepper tingle has worked its way to the tip of my tongue.

Smoke time: 1:15

• Like 2

One of my favorites. Nice review and great photos, but I can't quite figure out why the burn line appears blue/purple. It's cool though :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philc2001 said:

One of my favorites. Nice review and great photos, but I can't quite figure out why the burn line appears blue/purple. It's cool though :)

Thank you Phil.  The flash on my phone's camera wouldn't  come on for the second picture and I have no idea why the ember shows blue.  I thought it looked alright so I left the flash off for the other 2 also. 

6 hours ago, TheMonk said:

Good job, nice short review!

Thank you Monk.