First Cuban Cigar Buzz

Never saw this coming!  Was enjoying a three year old Vegas Robaina Clasicos this afternoon with coffee - sublime.  Found the long skinny to be quite mild in both flavoe and strength initially.  Somewhere in the last third, a nice buzz started.  Soon after, I'm swimming!  Haven't had this happen in many moons and never with a CC.  WTF?  Have to say, exceptionally good cigar.  Snuck up on me.  Followed with a great PD4 and more coffee!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mattb82 said:

This happens to me all the time. I think I just have low nic tolerance 

I notice this more with younger cigars but it hits me too from time to time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bohn007 said:

I notice this more with younger cigars but it hits me too from time to time

I think your spot on here. Bolis seem to rock my world regardless and PSD4 give me a run for my money. Never happened to me with Coro or HDM. 

• Like 1

Only happened twice in recent memory.  RASCC fresh and Opus X fresh.  Smoked 3 Padrón's back to back to back one evening at an event and that was a little rough. When I used to chew a lot more a little bit of sugar seemed to fix it right up.  Sometime there's this nice relaxed sleepy kind of buzz I seem to get from certain cigars.  It's kind of enjoyable. Only the ones from @Hurltim for some reason....haha?!  I kid I kid.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, JohnS said:

I had a Montecristo Petit Edmundo give me a 'head buzz' about a month ago. I was quite surprised.

THIS....^^^^^^^^^^^

The Petit Edmundo's I received recently had my eyes rolling in the back of my head relaxed...that's my kind of buzz...relaxed.

It was this feeling that made me buy another box before I finished the cigar. I hope it can/will be duplicated again.

• Like 1