Partagas Tres Petit Corona 1998: Discontinued Cigar Review Weekend

Great review my friend, these cigars are missed (by me).

I always took the TPC over the Short any day. I think that the TPC was more limited in production and a far better cigar. Damn, I wish I had more of them.

Thinking of the 15 missed cigar thread, and reading your review, this might have made my list. A lot of cigars up in smoke, that is for sure. Thanks for sharing! -R

...oh and I might add, great pic and lighter! Cheers!

17 hours ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Thanks Ray :) it's the last of a box that I split with a good friend that he found in the middle of our great cigar hung a few years ago as the greats were vanishing. I even managed to find a box of Partagas seleccion privada#1 based on your passion for them, popped the ribbon in your honour!

... good choice there. I have one box, in numbers left. It is the culmination and aggregation of many boxes mixed up and put to rest in one box. Ultimately, some of the best cigars that I have smoked have come from the 90's Partagas family. All discontinued now.

I have one unbroken cab of Partagas Petit Coronas left. Man, do I miss those as well. I am not getting any younger, perhaps I should break into it!

Great review mate! -Ray

5 hours ago, PigFish said:

... good choice there. I have one box, in numbers left. It is the culmination and aggregation of many boxes mixed up and put to rest in one box. Ultimately, some of the best cigars that I have smoked have come from the 90's Partagas family. All discontinued now.

I have one unbroken cab of Partagas Petit Coronas left. Man, do I miss those as well. I am not getting any younger, perhaps I should break into it!

Great review mate! -Ray

Go for it, even having 5 a year is a decade until the cab is gone!