Birthday gift from mom... It's the thought that counts!

Phinz

My first Fauxhiba. Other than possibly being made of tobacco (smells like nothing, so who knows?), it has little in common with a Cohiba. Thankfully, she didn't buy more than one. This one will live in my humidor (after a month or more in the freezer) until I can think of something fun to do with it, like maybe reuse the "tubo" for a real Siglo when heading to a herf. ;)

post-25620-0-24137900-1459804600_thumb.j

post-25620-0-79744200-1459804610_thumb.j

post-25620-0-12338200-1459804621_thumb.j

post-25620-0-25123500-1459804633_thumb.j

• Like 1

It is the thought that counts. I must say the wood tubo is definitely a piece to put on display. I would toss the cigar though.

Yeah, I'm leaving it in the tube in the freezer for a month, then I'll disect the cigar and save the tube.

I've experienced this as well. Unfortunately, my gifted fakes did not come with a tube this cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Where'd she pick it up - Miami?

Like said above, it's definitely the thought that counts, she got something she thought you'd love.

In a way reminds me of a gift my Dad got me once, sample pack from Thompson's with a hat. Couldn't bring myself to smoke the sticks or wear the topper. ;)

• Like 1

She picked this one up in Costa Rica.

Well, there ya go! looking.gif

Where'd she pick it up - Miami?

Mike, nobody in Miami would have the cojones to sell this cigar with Che's picture. They would be Gator food. LOL

Shoot Che is a hero to college aged kids lately...smdh.

Shoot Che is a hero to college aged kids lately...smdh.

Yeah, awhile back I asked a young man who was wearing one. do you know who that is, and what Che represents? He had no clue. He said it looked cool. OMG.

• Like 1

Yeah, awhile back I asked a young man who was wearing one. do you know who that is, and what Che represents? He had no clue. He said it looked cool. OMG.

Had a similar response when I told my cousin. Asked him if it was still cool if the shirt had a pic of Gaddafi or Saddam on it instead.

• Like 2

I can attest, the mural that Obama stood in front of while delivering one of his speeches in Cuba has been plastered all over t shirts, sweatshirts, lighters, ashtrays and other crap for a while now. Most kids think it represent the revolution or counter culture of some sort, but have NO CLUE who or what the real Che was. We are taught essentially nothing about the Cuban Revolution in US Schools though. In this case its self education or none.

Thanks for posting, its always good to see the new and different packaging they are presenting these days.

I own this shirt, but only because the stupidity and lack of education which went into its production amazed me (no, I don't wear it, nor will I, as it's a horrible 'rebranding' of those responsible for the deaths of millions). This is stupidity at an award worthy level:

post-25620-0-87972900-1460590971_thumb.j

Phinz, that shirt is just a pun. It's not glorifying communism, I think you're looking too far into it.

Sure, it's a pun, but Joe Stalin in a party hat is damn misguided. Stalin's policies lead to the deaths of 20 million or so (not counting his influence in the Korean War), roughly the current population of Australia.

• 1 month later...