Help Cohiba Siglo VI TRANSIT SEAL ONLY

jfestrelabr

Hy all,

A Friend receive a box of Cohiba Siglo VI code TMB / Oct 2015, gift of a Cuban diplomat, however to send me the pics i found it odd that this box came only with transit seal and no Green seal with bar code.

I started a search and detected that seal is correct for the year of this box.

I would lime to opinions on the appearance and whether it is possible to say this is a 100% box or a fake box.

Thanks one more time.

dea7ec4a257a19464d6138f7f778be86.jpg

da3070969a7f472efee62dd3756ceb0c.jpg

f3afc495a564fa4572f965aae6c8731a.jpg

5db29268281bdf8c7a48696e131aa200.jpg

ecc9f99847efd3cb37bca4fb582ae692.jpg

Abraço Cambada!!!!!!

Hey mate, welcome to FOH. Can i recommend that you introduce yourself in the newbies intro section and have a read of the rules etc...

This something you got or is it your friends?

Did he pay for it or get it as a gift?

I've never seen a "2015" box date. The cigar wrapper also doesn't look very cohiba to me. I've never seen that sticker before.

None of these are indicators whether it's fake or not. I am no expert and cuba is always cuba. The most important advice anyone will ever give you is that you need to trust your source. Its that simple.

Trust your gut instincts... you made the choice to sign up to a new website to question whether these are fake or not... that should be a massive red flag in itself.

please take another pic of the bands showing the holograms, turn a couple of cigars a bit for different angles.

I would be more concerned if the transit sticker was NOT there.

Fake. Date code is in incorrect form, government warranty seal is missing. Cuba may be Cuba but doesn't make these mistakes. Probably a stolen box and the sticks are fake.