NFL Week One Opinions?

The Colts need their heads examined. They offer their coach a one year extension for the same money right before the start of the season......

The game against the Bills reminded me of what happened to Atlanta a few years ago. Everyone expected greatness, but the went off a cliff for no apparent reason.

After thoroughly enjoying my CRS after last night's victory, a few thoughts about Dem 'Boys: the season looks promising for a repeat as NFC East champs, they could've blown out the Giants 42-6 but for spotting the wee-men the ball due to three mental errors, Romo looks exceptionally sharp rt now which is a clear sign of good things to come, Defensive secondary doesn't look nearly as porous as years past (bend but don't break!), running back by committee could def work...DeMarco who?, ok losing Dez is no Bueno but Romo is willing to spread the ball around and the other receivers showed they can pick up the slack. Let's Go!!!!

As a faithful Ducks fan, was very happy to see Mariota have a strong debut, especially against Jameis Winston Packers look very good even without Jordy Nelson. If they can make some adjustments against the run game they will be very good. My Vikes play tonight so go Vikes! Looking forward to seeing what AP does tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 49ers play tonight and I have no idea what to expect. It's like we have almost an entirely new team. I don't expect them to be great, but whether they are decent or a complete train wreck this season, I have no idea.

Oh, and I called the Buffalo win over Indy and the Rams over Seattle. I think the Rams may be one of the most underrated teams in the NFL going into this season. And Indy will be OK but a dome team playing in Buffalo on the first game of the season is never a good bet, I don't care how good they are.

The 49ers have no downfield threat at all. Kap is being treated like a rookie to keep his confidence up. Thank god they drafted Carlos Hyde and have a decent OL. Seattle and AZ are going to eat them alive this year.

We shall see! They looked OK tonight. I know, it's just one game, but I had money on Minnesota to take this one easily. I know the Vikings aren't Seattle or Arizona (or even the Rams) but many experts have said they will be a breakout team this year. Either way, the Niners do not appear to be as bad as many were expecting.

We shall see! They looked OK tonight. I know, it's just one game, but I had money on Minnesota to take this one easily. I know the Vikings aren't Seattle or Arizona (or even the Rams) but many experts have said they will be a breakout team this year. Either way, the Niners do not appear to be as bad as many were expecting.

The defense looked great on the line tonight. The test will come against teams that can pass the ball. But a great start to the season. I'm happy for the new coach.