Gift from a cigar enthusiast

LordAnubis

That is the super rare 1979 Cohiba "Monkey" Custom. They were made with Siglo VI molds but rolled in the Partagas factory by Montecristo girls. All tables were removed from the room to insure they actually used their thighs. Rumor has it that the tiny, 3-letter code on the side of the band indicated the seniority of the girls by letter, one letter each for the buncher, binder and wrapper. So in your cigar's case the "M" indicates a roller likely in her 50's, and the "U" and the "S", well . . .

Anyway, you were lucky to get such a stick. They were lost in the Habanos warehouse for several decades due to a clerical error, and were just recently rediscovered. Must cost a mint! :cigar:

• Like 2

Hi Mus

I think it is 100% genuine like its creator and all the rest of the Perth crew,we love you to bits Mus and I am so glad as are we that you had a very special weekend

Cheers

• Like 1

OzCuban, we need some photos to be put up of the gang love. lmao.gif I think westg even has a video lookaround.gif

I'm glad that all the stars aligned for everyone and all the crew was able to make it out. What a great afternoon it was!!!

Love ya too big guy lol3.gif

Great thought indeed. A great bloke. Truly.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437825607.997886.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's me, chewing on the whiskey bottle.

West was that the 16 yo we finished off ?? party.gif

Mus, the cigars are genuine, bought off the bloke that sold me the iPhoney nyah.gif

• 4 weeks later...