SUICIDE SQUAD TRAILER

MIKA27

You Weren't Meant To See The Full Suicide Squad Trailer Today - LEAKED

This morning we all woke up to a nice little surprise: the full, HD trailer for Suicide Squad from Comic Con. It was shown exclusively to Comic Con attendees on Saturday, and now it has been released to the general public. The truth behind the trailer’s release is a sordid tale of pirate intrugue that boils down to one simple truth: you were never meant to see that trailer today.
But alas, here it is :)
  • Like 2

Looks good

Still not sure if I like the idea of a Joker with Tats and a Grill though

I'm not a fan of the new Joker though I think his image (The Jokers) also will play into how he is acted which we really haven't seen much of yet. Heath Ledgers Joker was brilliant and will be hard to top or even match. Of course, this is a different movie and take on the Joker.

To much bling IMO and maybe a little too clean cut if that makes sense.

I'm not a fan of the new Joker though I think his image (The Jokers) also will play into how he is acted which we really haven't seen much of yet. Heath Ledgers Joker was brilliant and will be hard to top or even match. Of course, this is a different movie and take on the Joker.

To much bling IMO and maybe a little too clean cut if that makes sense.

Yeah true. Soft spot for Heath. But I reckon Leto will be awesome in it.

We gotta let go of the '60's to '80's comic image and pave the way for a modern take!

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 1

Yeah true. Soft spot for Heath. But I reckon Leto will be awesome in it.

We gotta let go of the '60's to '80's comic image and pave the way for a modern take!

Sent from my iPhone

True,

I just cant picture any iteration of the Joker walking into a tattoo parlour and say "cant I get HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" all down my arm please

• Like 1

Another DC bust. If it does well in theaters for a repeat it will just be an all new cast for characters or they will try another reboot. Meh.