New Star Wars Teaser!

Skyfall

Ummmmm, Yes Please!

Oh man! So good to see Han and Chewie. After the debacle that was Episodes I-III I have low expectations for these but..... I'd like to hope!

• Like 1

I have hope for this series. I think it's hysterical that directors like Michael Bay and JJ Abrams took beloved franchises and supercharged them into some great high ticket selling movies (What they are paid to do). JJ Abrams got bashed by trekkies for not making another slow moving, cerebral Star Trek franchise flick. The guy made a made a really good movie that made some coin but the die hards (often frightening) fans that know what numbers are painted on every location of a fantasized ship curse them because they didn't make yet another drone of the others or better yet one of Trek movies of their generation. My hope is that JJ now got it out of Lucas's hands. He grew up about the same time I me. I saw the first 1977 Star Wars when I was 4 and it was awesome for years after that until Empire came out. Star Wars was a huge part of being a kid with all the toys etc. I hope he can bring back some nostalgia of the old series we grew up on while making a movie for the current up and coming kids that will just look at it with their mouths wide open for years to come.

• Like 1

I agree, Fos. JJ Abrams has made two classy Star Trek re-boot films, and judging by this trailer, this current Star Wars film looks promising. It takes a lot for me to say that, as I generally shy away from additions to franchises that, with every subsequent film, detracts from the franchise as a whole. There are many examples of this (Matrix 2 and 3, Indiana Jones 4 and Bourne Legacy, for example, off the top of my head).

• Like 2

I loved the Star Trek remakes and really looking forward to the New Star Wars. I can guarantee we WON'T be seeing any corny Lucas penned lines and scenes thats for sure ;)

Trailer was really good, I'm very excited for the new films now. I was a bit apprehensive when they first announced their intentions for more films, but so far the first is looking promising!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Behinds The Scenes Reel

The Star Wars hype is real. It’s only going to get more real as December approaches and we once again explore a time long ago in a galaxy far away. Only fitting then we’d get a taste of behind the scenes deliciousness, straight from San Diego Comic-Con and boy, I think I might need to change, well, all of my clothes.
The video was shown at this year’s SDCC, with pretty much all the major characters in attendance. Not that you had to be there to see it.
If you though the first trailer was exciting, well, time to prepare your body again. Why? Mark Hamill says it best:
Real sets. Practical effects. You’ve been here, but you don’t know this story. Nothing’s changed really… I mean, everything’s changed, but nothing’s changed.