new from Vancouver bc

kali

Hey fellas,

My name is Kali. I'm a newbie to cigar smoking, have been smoking for the past few months now. Recently I just ordered a robustos sampler and loving every last cigar. I have a lot of questions and hope to gain some knowledge from you all.

Kali

Welcome Kali! That robusto sampler is a good introduction to popular marcas of that vitola, I'm glad you are enjoying them. Feel free to ask and/or search our forum, there's a wealth of knowledge here.

Welcome to FOH.

I'll be in Vancouver BC the end of May for a couple of days. What are the mandatory places that I should see while there? Do you know where can I pick up some cuban coffee beans?

Welcome to FOH.

I'll be in Vancouver BC the end of May for a couple of days. What are the mandatory places that I should see while there? Do you know where can I pick up some cuban coffee beans?

Hey Warren thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I have been busy with work. You can go to City of cigar, or The forum or Cigar emporium, all great places just Google them when you come into town they are located in Vancouver. Some good restaurants are Blue water if you life seafood, and if you would like to indulge in some great steak try out Gothams. Both excellent choices. Enjoy your stay my friend!

Welcome to FOH.

Sorry I had a typo, hope this helps.

Vancouver Cigar Company

Tobacco Shop

1885 Clark Dr, Vancouver, BC V5N 3G5

(604) 685-0445

Cigar connisour

346 water Street vancouver

604 6824427