Cigar - Cologne, Toilette Water, Perfume Pairing

No one does it - point taken... pod.gif

After reading the fungus thread, I already know you're ahead of the curve.

You can sit back and laugh knowingly when everyone else is doing it!

Sounds sensible...... I mean we pair a cigar with drinks, deserts, foods etc. ( once saw a man blow cigar smoke on his strawberry covered waffles not sure if on purpose or accident though) I would only consider it with a cigar I am very familiar with. You seem to be at the forefront of the cigar hobby that's for sure.

Chris

Interesting. I do have a once to twice weekly well (or ill) timed coincidence where I visit lcdh for lunch smoke after I visited the barber for a head and face shave. He does spray on some not so long lasting after shave that I don't ever recall smelling in concert with my smoke. Will remember to test my olfactory nerve on thst one later in the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know it is strange but I have experienced something like this. The wife bought me a bottle of Spicebomb which has a very unique and potent scent. The first day a tried it later that night I smoked a Siglo IV and in between puffs I would get hits of the scent which included some chocolate and tobacco notes which dare I say paired well with the cigar. I already liked the new cologne but his made me like it even more.