Regular Rotation?

Do you have a 'regular rotation' of the cigars you smoke? If so, approximately how many different marcas and vitolas?

I'm still fairly new at CC's so I'm still all over the map. There are still a lot of things I want to try. But if I was hard pressed to come up with a list of what I consider my regular smokes it would be about 10 different marcas and maybe 16-18 or so different cigars total, meaning a couple/few different vitola from the same marca.

Just curious as to what others are doing.

-Dan

In the winter I only smoke my "greatest hits," cigars that I feel never disappoint my palate. Those would be Epi 2, Connie A, Sir Winnie, HdM DC and Monte 2.

In the summer I branch out and explore any vitola and marca. Just feel like the winters here in Michigan wipe out any subtle flavors, even if I'm smoking inside. So I just keep it simple in the winter.

Tom

• Like 1

For a few years I had my fave 5..

Boli PC

Sancho Non-Plus

RG PC

Jose Pierda Caz

and then the 5th would change depending on what I was in the mood for like SLR PC (when they were around), RyJ Caz, Parti Shorts and other smaller cigars.

Now I have more variety due to bringing some co-workers and new friends to the dark side, but I still find I often reach to my old fav's

I don't have a regular rotation, but I have my goto cigars. I enjoy looking over my stach and deciding what I want.

When I have a disappointing cigar, I will go back tto my old reliables ...

Monte Petit Edmundo

Partigas Luci

Monte 2

I usually pull from 3-4 boxes with a sprinkling of singles to switch things up. . Currently I'm mostly smoking from

2011 PSD4

2011 RASS

2011 HUHC

2012 monte 4

I have a 100ct humidor that I mostly smoke out of. When I have the space to fit in another box, I'll pull a box from my longer term storage to fill it up. PLPC will be the next box up and soon to be added to the rotation.