My brother is developing fine taste!

So while I am away my collection is at home (I live with my brother) in the Vintec fridge, and my brother has orders to rotate the Bovedas every now and then, spritz the beads every now and then and check the temps in the fridge (because the only downfall of the Vintec is when power goes out it resets to 12 degrees C) and he of course also takes whatever he wants for his or my cousins smoking pleasure.

So I have a cousin in Cape Town that I wanted to send some cigars to. I've gone through with my brother how to pick cigars etc, but never really thought he was paying much attention, he was more the "Whatever, just give me something to smoke damn it!".

Here's what he chooses.

post-15810-0-92006800-1420205488_thumb.j

I've taught him well.... he's got good tastes :P.... he also by himself thought of throwing a boveda into the ziplock bag (an old Sautters bag) so it survives well through the journey.

Gotta love him, he's been listening to me all along spotlight.giflmao.gif

• Like 3

good topic I was just talking about smoking with my brother who says he can't really taste the cigars at all so may as well smoke a $2 stick

So while I am away my collection is at home (I live with my brother) in the Vintec fridge, and my brother has orders to rotate the Bovedas every now and then, spritz the beads every now and then and check the temps in the fridge (because the only downfall of the Vintec is when power goes out it resets to 12 degrees C) and he of course also takes whatever he wants for his or my cousins smoking pleasure.

So I have a cousin in Cape Town that I wanted to send some cigars to. I've gone through with my brother how to pick cigars etc, but never really thought he was paying much attention, he was more the "Whatever, just give me something to smoke damn it!".

Here's what he chooses.

attachicon.gifIMG_4855.JPG

I've taught him well.... he's got good tastes :P.... he also by himself thought of throwing a boveda into the ziplock bag (an old Sautters bag) so it survives well through the journey.

Gotta love him, he's been listening to me all along :spotlight::lmao:

With open access to your humidor, perhaps you trained him too well!?

:)

So while I am away my collection is at home (I live with my brother) in the Vintec fridge

Isn't that a bit crowdedlol3.gif

​Seriously isnt he a good brother its good to know they have been listening when you think they haven't

Thanks for posting good stuff Mus

Here's what he chooses.

IMG_4855.JPG

Gotta love him, he's been listening to me all along spotlight.giflmao.gif

Great post Mus.. I too have s brother in training.. He also has open access to my cabinet, but knows what to take and what is off limits lol. It's great to be able to enjoy with your brothers..

Salute,

Dan

So while I am away my collection is at home (I live with my brother) in the Vintec fridge

Isn't that a bit crowdedlol3.gif

​Seriously isnt he a good brother its good to know they have been listening when you think they haven't

Thanks for posting good stuff Mus

Ahah yeah Steve, very crowded especially with his wife and 2 kids as well!!!lmao.gif

Must be a tight fit in that Vintec, blink.png You sure there's enough air circulation in there for your cigars?

My brother knows nothing is offlimits... and if he empties the fridge, it just means I have to restock it again tongue.png

oh and don't I know this and not just with cigars...ok.gif

Cigars are there to be smoked... better someone enjoy them rather than they just sit there gathering dust :P

And, I got no level 7 clinger on my arm either :P Being a single man is a beautiful thing lmao.gif

Cigars are there to be smoked... better someone enjoy them rather than they just sit there gathering dust :P

And, I got no level 7 clinger on my arm either :P Being a single man is a beautiful thing lmao.gif

Well then there we go my friend. That explains that lol.. Good for you though, but I belive a "stage 5 clinger" is the highest one can achieve..