Poll: What are your favorite C&C's, pick 4

cooper669

What are your favorite C&C's?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some others I like are:

PL Panetelas

RG Perlas

RyJ Reg D Londres

Others I want to try due to good reviews:

RyJ Mille Fleurs

RyJ Coronitas en Cedro

and maybe RyJ Belvederes

ERDM Demi Tasse come in under $4.- ea. but because of the diminutive size, I don't consider them in the C&C category .

PLP, RGPE, LFDC Selectos, Quintero Londres Extra or Panetelas with age. I would list HUHC as my number 1 if I could find them outside Cuba for less than $100 a box. I would also list the vegueros mananitas if it came in 25s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the panatela size, por larranaga, RGPE and quintero panatelas are three of the four. Unbeatable value for money. The fourth has to be the quintero brevas, some real character in those!

• Like 1

I make it a point to have a cheap and cheerful everyday. My regulars are PLMC, RGPE or Mille Fleurs and petit coronations from a few different marcas. I find this the easiest way to get some age on anything else bought.

I'm looking at that list and not able to see a single cigar that I remember smoking! I think I've missed out on the entire 'cheap and cheerful' aspect of cigars!

Having said that, I just received my very first shipment from FOH. A beautiful box of PLMCs and I'm looking forward to trying them. thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

/Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...