Winner of the FOH FAT BASTARD 2014 is..........

Well this member deserves a big round of applause as the starting weight was 122 kg and his December weight in was 93.3 kg which is a total loss of 23.52 % and the winner is ................................................................

mrsgucia

ok.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Contact Diana when we get back and what a awesome effort

Well it is Christmas Eve here and I am pumped for tomorrows eating marathon (we are Italian after all LOLOL)

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas everyone

Lisa

• Like 2

Well done to Mrsgucia and all who took part, great effort put in by us all.....just goes to show that cigars are calorie & carb free :P

Thanks Rob for running this again and giving us all added motivation!

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone that lasted in that Fat Bastard competition till Christmas. Special thanks to Dara for making me work hard especially in December ;) I was trying to go below100 kg for the last 10 years but could never encouraged myself to do so! Well, now my wife says "it is amazing what a man can do for a box of habanos"

I definitely love my new shape, hope I never go over 100kg again.

Big Thanks to FOH for that Fat Bastard competition!

Happy New Year 2015

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone that lasted in that Fat Bastard competition till Christmas. Special thanks to Dara for making me work hard especially in December wink.png I was trying to go below100 kg for the last 10 years but could never encouraged myself to do so! Well, now my wife says "it is amazing what a man can do for a box of habanos"

I definitely love my new shape, hope I never go over 100kg again.

Big Thanks to FOH for that Fat Bastard competition!

Happy New Year 2015

Congratulations man! clap.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is important!!!!!!!

Is there any way to make the finale of the Fat Bastard Competition BEFORE Thanksgiving. It's like putting a ball and chain around all the U.S. members and saying, 'here, go weigh yourself now you fatty fat fatterson!'. Its like giving the rest of the planet a mulligan!!!

hungry.gifhungry.gifhungry.gifhungry.gifhungry.gifhungry.gif