Live Video Review - Ramon Allones

This week, Friday November 21st, at 12pm local time, 9pm NY time (Thursday) we'll set up another live review.

Ramon Allones marca, bring anything you wish within the RA umbrella :D

If you want to join in the debauchery on the 21st, register on this thread and I will shoot you the WebEx details once the meeting has been set up. We will limit it to 11 (12 including myself)

If you are interested and able to attend, please register your intent in this thread. The software we will be utilising is Cisco Webex meeting centre. WebEx allows users to communicate via instant messages and live webcam feeds (both audio and video)

The meeting code and meeting password will be sent out (via PM) to all interested participants once numbers have been finalised. Please note that no special software downloads are required on your end, only the enabling of a small WebEx add-on script. However, a computer with webcam and microphone capability will greatly enhance your experience.

If you have any questions, or want me to run a test with you during the week, let me know - happy to help out.

Cheers,

Alastair

• Like 1

Guys, please check PMs sad.png

I see Alastair already posted the Webex but he can't join us...I'm still up for it if y'all are! Thanks, Alastair for setting it up!

Try to make it.

Yep!

Count me in.

Sorry guys Alastair is running late today, not sure when he will able to join

thanks

Dee

He let us know. We had a great time anyways. Small group, but a lot of good times.