FOH FAT BASTARD 2014 - November Weigh in

The penultimate weigh in thread!
We have 21 brave souls left in the comp (who have entered all monthly updates)
This thread will be the November Fat Bastard weigh in thread. Just post your current weight, and I will have the data entered for you.

No photos necessary in the monthly weigh in, just a numerical figure (in kg) Remember photos are only required for the final weigh in (December) That's only 1 month away! Remember the final weigh in is on the weekend of the 14th of December! ok.gif

For all those who have been dropping the pounds, keep up the good work biggrin.png For those who had an average month, let's kick on this month!

Dara is our new leader! He's training for the Cuba half marathon, so it makes sense to drop kgs aha laugh.png Well done mate! Can anyone catch him with one month to go? Will he gore himself as soon as the run is up? Who knows! lol3.gif

post-17193-0-75887500-1415345131_thumb.p

90.1kg...so ashamed.

I made progress early on, but there are factors I need to overcome to reach MY goals. I am very appreciative to Rob, et al for influencing my motivation. A month and change to go, and I hope I can make myself proud, but my expectations have waned until I can get healthy. What do the Cubs always say? There's always next year...

Good luck, my brothers! Ultimately, only you win in this game.

NMJ

Not making the Havana marathon and the ensuing madness Alistair as I lost my job in July.

Unemployment it would seem is conducive to weight loss though so that's an upside (downside being I have bought a cigar from Rob since about June and can risk looking at the 12@12 posts until I get a new job)!

Hopefully I can keep it going now (they're predicting a very cold snowy winter here in Ireland which we don't notmally get so that would definitely put a stop to the running/walking/crawling)!

131.6 I'm failing horribly, the odd thing is I'm building muscle, so I'm not losing weight but I have lost inches around my waist and have come to the conclusion unless I strictly stick to cardio exercise, I'm not gonna win or come close. But this has helped my keep active and build muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

131.6 I'm failing horribly, the odd thing is I'm building muscle, so I'm not losing weight but I have lost inches around my waist and have come to the conclusion unless I strictly stick to cardio exercise, I'm not gonna win or come close. But this has helped my keep active and build muscle.

I think you are winning...

• Like 2

Keep up the good work C!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...