12:12 Aged Stock Blowout!

Aw you guys don't want these dogs. I got a box of these last Halloween from The Pres. Every single one of the sticks was un-dead. I put a stake through the first one, which of course did it in but now it was unsmokable! pod.gif The second and third cigars charged out of the box like they were possessed! surprised.gif I shot one with a silver bullet . . . blam! Another unsmokable Gran Reserva! The third stick ran right past me, out into the yard and started gnawing on my neighbors dog (the one with the permanent mange that's always crapping in my driveway). Totally zombified the dog! surprised.gif I put a second bullet in the third stogie and one in the pooch . . . kinda glad that mangy mutt was finally put down until I remembered the price tag on silver bullets . . . thinking.gif . . . and Gran Reservas . . . blink.png

Anyway, by now all of the zombified stogies were rising out of the box and after I had fired my last round I had to resort to my fire ax on the rest of them.

So trust me, you don't want this particular box of cigars. cofcig.gif

Aw you guys don't want these dogs. I got a box of these last Halloween from The Pres. Every single one of the sticks was un-dead. I put a stake through the first one, which of course did it in but now it was unsmokable! pod.gif The second and third cigars charged out of the box like they were possessed! surprised.gif I shot one with a silver bullet . . . blam! Another unsmokable Gran Reserva! The third stick ran right past me, out into the yard and started gnawing on my neighbors dog (the one with the permanent mange that's always crapping in my driveway). Totally zombified the dog! surprised.gif I put a second bullet in the third stogie and one in the pooch . . . kinda glad that mangy mutt was finally put down until I remembered the price tag on silver bullets . . . thinking.gif . . . and Gran Reservas . . . blink.png

Anyway, by now all of the zombified stogies were rising out of the box and after I had fired my last round I had to resort to my fire ax on the rest of them.

So trust me, you don't want this particular box of cigars. cofcig.gif

Thanks for making us feel better! innocent.gifpeace.gif