Assistance with a Partagas with 2nd Band

Hey gang, did a reasonable amount of CCW search and didn't find this.

It was gifted to me by a reputable source last year late. I seem to remember something about him getting it at last years Partagas dinner but I could be confusing it.

Its the same size as an 898 but carries a second band that commemorates the LCDH Partagas 20th Anniversary.

Forgive me if I should have found this, but didnt.

Thanks for any info!

post-9066-0-80977800-1412739593_thumb.jppost-9066-0-86976500-1412739611_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Pretty sure it came from the dinner at last November's festival. I ended up with a bunch of different 20th anniversary cigars and this was one of them.

• Like 2

So it's really likely a run of the mill 898 with a special band? Fine with me, one of my fave smokes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a good chance Hamlet actually banded those. I remember him saying he had to do a lot of them, and was lamenting the time it would take.

So it's really likely a run of the mill 898 with a special band? Fine with me, one of my fave smokes.

Exactly. It came from last year's "Friends Of Partagas" Festival. Regular production, second band.

• Like 1

Were those not all rolled by La China for last Novembers festival?

No, but she did roll several custom rolls. The four from the right hand side of the picture. (notice the closed foot on each of them)

post-6763-0-87917800-1412817624_thumb.jp

• Like 1