Charge your iPhone in 60 seconds in the microwave - new feature of iOS 8

Apparently there are videos on the internet of users' frazzled iPhones - users who believe everything they are told! I heard on the radio that when the last iOS was released, loads of owners shorted out their iPhones after being told that the new release rendered their phones waterproof. Do you just despair at humanity sometimes? I do.

Bx5NduNIYAANIwq_zps0cb9b970.jpg
PS: I got an iPhone 6 yesterday, It's very pretty, but I have decided that if smartphones have animal characteristics, the iPhone is like a beautiful, sleek and graceful cat, but which is rather skittish, a bit paranoid, doesn't really trust anyone, and doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks about those characteristics. Android phones are like a great big shaggy dog that will happily go for a walk in all weathers, runs up to strangers with a madly wagging tail, will do anything to please, but is rather grubby and smells faintly of poo.
  • Like 2

Ridiculous isn't it. I picked up an iPhone 6 on release day after having an iPhone 4 for over 4 years. Sure there is better value for money knocking about, but I love the interface, the look, and I use other apple products which sync up a treat. New size is spot on too.

Which part of the original post do I respond to!?! sad.png

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

What you have to do, right, is fetch your axe and get it really sharp. Then select the very sharpest corner to whack out your reply on your telephone keypad - responses sent via any other method will render them invalid and will therefore be ignored.

I saw my favorite standup comic refer to this item. He said, "Yep. A lot of ruined microwaves, a lot of ruined phones and a lot of ruined friendships..."

I have to admit, I saw this a while back and wondered if it was true, I mean it sounds crazy enough to be something Apple would do.

Plus the page looks all professional and has lots of big, official sounding words so I can understand how some of the more gullible people out there might fall for it

Ridiculous isn't it. I picked up an iPhone 6 on release day after having an iPhone 4 for over 4 years. Sure there is better value for money knocking about, but I love the interface, the look, and I use other apple products which sync up a treat. New size is spot on too.

Lucky you, Woody in the last two weeks I've had messages saying it'll be delivered in under 7 , 21, 7 and yesterday,14 days.

I'll get it just in time for the next upgrade.

Lucky you, Woody in the last two weeks I've had messages saying it'll be delivered in under 7 , 21, 7 and yesterday,14 days.

I'll get it just in time for the next upgrade.

I was worried about having it delivered so just reserved a pick up time in store. Still had to wait an hour mind....you'll be pleased when you get it Si.