Met Some FOH Members

Hi soutso,

We usually post them in the Australian subforum here, read the description on how to get access.

Last night's event I somehow saw on Facebook, organised by a group called Sydney Cigar Club. They plan to have one event a month.

Was great to hang out with some of the FoH members again, as well as some new friends. I had too much fun for a Tuesday night, was paying for it at work today party.gif

• Like 2

The Sydney Cigar Club was a group started a few years ago by Elie (maalouly) and Kent. We used to have monthly meeting, but it kinda petered out after 2 years. I tried restarting small group meetings earlier this year, with Parra meetings becoming fairly regular.

Looks like the club has been taken over, or at the very least someone else besides Kent is now organising the meetings.

It look's like A sucess everybody is smileling,and the police wer'nt called! HA HA,Great looking crew! One of these times I plan on comming for the Aussie Millions (poker tournament) and seeing the country!

Hi soutso,

We usually post them in the Australian subforum here, read the description on how to get access.

Last night's event I somehow saw on Facebook, organised by a group called Sydney Cigar Club. They plan to have one event a month.

Was great to hang out with some of the FoH members again, as well as some new friends. I had too much fun for a Tuesday night, was paying for it at work today party.gif

Thanks Alex, will do.

Cheers